This seminar is an eligibility requirement for all four levels of the Hospitality Safety Leadership Certificate.
To be held at Lakeview Signature Inn Calgary, 2622 39 Ave NE, Calgary, AB.
The goals of this course are to provide the senior managers with:
- An understanding of the importance of health & safety in the workplace
- Increased awareness of the Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- An understanding of Due Diligence - what is required
- Recognition of who is responsible for Contractor safety
- Appreciation for the importance of supervisors
- Understanding of senior management’s role in an Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Recommended for: General Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Managers
Duration: 7 hours
Certificate of completion: A certificate of completion will be available for download.