Welcome to the New CHA Board of Directors
The Calgary Hotel Association is pleased to announce the appointments of Didier Luneau, general manager at The Westin downtown, and Richard Main, general manager at the Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott hotels at the Calgary Airport to the board of directors. Please join us in welcoming our two new members.
The CHA has increased the size of its board from seven to nine members after a Special Resolution was passed at the 2012 Annual General Meeting on April 19th.
This will allow for the development of subcommittees, which will provide board members with the ability to address specific CHA and DMF issues in a more efficient manner.
The CHA Board now consists of the following nine members:
- Leanne Shaw-Brotherston, Chairman, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
- Gord Minor, Vice-Chairman & Chair of the Human Resources Committee, Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
- Joseph Clohessy, Past-Chair & Chair of the External Relations Committee, Calgary Marriott Downtown
- Karim Ismail, Treasurer & Chair of the Audit & Finance Committee, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
- Marc Rheaume, Chair of the Governance Committee, Delta Calgary South
- Dan McGowan, Chair of the DMF Committee, The Fairmont Palliser
- Spencer Villam, Vice-Chair of the DMF Committee, International Hotel
- Didier Luneau, The Westin
- Richard Main, Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott, Calgary Airport
Please click here for contact information and a breakdown of the board committees.